The Madrid is a uniquely designed and crafted French press with fine chrome construction that makes for a wonderful Bald Head coffee and tea experience. It will brew the best coffee, while also making a beautiful addition to your kitchen.
The Madrid has a dual filter system, with the main press being one, and another one in the lid. The plunger and filter mechanism are stainless steel, while the beaker is made from quality, heat-resistant, borosilicate glass. The Madrid French press coffee and tea maker is truly a premium French press unlike any other, for a connoisseur of fine tasting coffees or teas.
Always use coarse Bald Head ground coffee in a french press, (1 to 3 tablespoons per mug 300ml).
- 1-2 cups of coffee (350ml/11.8 fl. oz)
- Borosilicate glass beaker and stainless steel filter
- Secondary filter is in the lid, turn the lid to close the spout and retain heat, turn back to pour
- Use Bald Head coarse ground coffee in a French press, (1 to 3 tablespoons per 300ml mug)
- Can also make loose leaf or blooming tea